How to order
- You can use the Quick Search function to locate the items that you would like to purchase by part number or description.
- Or you can shop by browsing our online categories available on the left hand menu.
- You can add items to your Basket or to a Wishlist for future ordering.
- When you have finished shopping, just click on the Shopping Basket and create a Brown and Gammons Online account, filling in your details. Then Proceed to checkout where you need to enter your credit card details (the card used must be registered to the address given). Then submit your order for validation, postage calculation and stock checking.
- Once your order has been received and processed at Brown and Gammons you will receive an email advising when the goods have been despatched.
- OVERSEAS and Special item orders - these are received at Brown and Gammons to be checked and shipping prices calculated, you will receive an email response and will need to visit your account online to agree to the amended order. Only after this point will you be required to enter your credit card details to confirm and finalise your order.
This option lets you quickly key in part numbers or descriptions to search for matching products. Just tap them in and then you can add them straight into your basket.
- N.Y.A not yet available
- N.L.A no longer available
- P.O.A price on application
- A/R as required
- C.O.U Customers Own Unit - we can recondition your own unit
If you have seen our catalogues you will be know that they are split into vehicle type. When browsing and searching, your movement will be restricted to the vehicle type of your choice. This can be used to prevent lots of irrelevant search results. i.e. If you are interested in MGF it won't find you matches on MGB parts!
At Brown & Gammons, data security is one of our highest priorities, and we do our utmost to protect the data you provide. We use a secure server so that you can place orders by credit card in the knowledge that these details are transmitted to us in a secure manner and cannot be read by third parties.
At Brown & Gammons, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This means that we do not distribute, sell, or rent any of your personal information.
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, rather than simply a member of a group.
This means that all the information that we collect will be kept strictly confidential and is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998.
All the information that we collect is password protected and is stored on our secure server.
Brown & Gammons collects and uses information in order to enable you to make the most of the services that we offer on this web site. We will not take personal information from you without your consent.
This enables you to visit our site and not tell us about yourself, and without disclosing any personal information.
If you choose to provide us with such information, it will be collected, stored and used in accordance with this policy.
If you choose to order any products from us then we will need your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number, expiry date and lastly issue number if applicable.
Please note that the delivery address provided must be the same as the cardholder address. This is done to minimize the risk of fraud.
Brown & Gammons protects your personal information, by installing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure this information.
This prevents unauthorized access, maintains the data's accuracy and ensures that it is used correctly and in accordance with the law.
We also follow strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
We will never disclose personally identifying information to all outside parties.
We will never sell, lease or otherwise trade in personal information collected by this site.
Click here to see our full catalogue range. These can be purchased on-line and price is dependent on postal destination
As soon as we have received your order we will calculate the shipping costs and confirm with you by email before processing it. More information
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Brown & Gammons or its content suppliers and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Brown & Gammons Limited and is protected by copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Brown & Gammons Limited or its software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
If you have any feedback on the design and usage of this site please contact us so that we can improve our online shopping facilities for our customers. Feedback regarding orders or items for sale should be emailed to Brown & Gammons